Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evi98

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evi98

  1. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  2. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I promise this is relevant I clicked on this for totk discussion but at the point I've linked his talks about what the back-and-forth with disney is like He's making a tron game so he talks about how they checked in with his team and such Disney probably does a similar process with the KH team Really interesting
  3. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  4. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    huh I didn't know that. I saw their wacky oc and thought they did it again lol.
  5. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I second that
  6. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    yup It's kinda sad tho because it would be sick
  7. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ^ this. I mean look how they scrubbed all the disney rep except for the keychain in smash
  8. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I just think legality is the main issue actually anyway
  9. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Honestly the more I think about it, especially given botw got one, technically there's nothing they do that kh doesn't
  10. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I suppose the armies being entirely heartless might make it okay Disney seems strict with how they let you play as they characters tho
  11. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    You mow down armies as the entire cast
  12. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I just think it'd be difficult to pull off legally, but also nomura would want to make it canon in some way The disney characters might be an issue, because generally you play as every important member of the cast in these games or maybe I'm overthinking that aspect lol They'd have to make some kind of arrangement with koei/nintendo to develop the game. It'd be similar to the smash situation
  13. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I feel like Sora wouldn't at all like the way the foretellers go about combating darkness too 💯 I'm very excited to see where the story is headed I thought about this and I would love it but I feel like it probably can't happen due to legal issues Also the thing with the musou spin-offs of other franchises is they are pretty much always an alternate timeline with koei tecmo's ocs thrown in Do we really want an alternate timeline in kh with the lore being as it is already lol
  14. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That's true, but there has to be some reason for Sora to oppose them right? 🤔
  15. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ooh it is?
  16. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That's true I think what mainly I'm basing this on is the chess board
  17. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sora has a problem with seeing things as too black and white
  18. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    My reasoning is think he'd see them kind of like traitors to the side him and his friends are on
  19. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    MoM will probably werid him out lol
  20. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ooh I hope so I can actually see him not liking Ava or Gula
  21. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    haha, thanks https://tenor.com/view/goofy-gawrsh-disney-im-shy-gif-17449799 Back to the topic of Sora tho, I'll be so disappointed if I don't see him go at least little apeshit Please don't be a coward square 🙏
  22. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    girlboss gaslight gatekeep 💅
  23. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wym she's a great rolemodel
  24. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://tenor.com/view/perfect-popcorn-michael-jackson-gif-26271837
  25. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    💯 that too

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top