Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evi98

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evi98

  1. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yes please give us angry sora like that one time he snapped at donald and goofy in CoM
  2. OMG
  3. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  4. Well, it can’t really be helped sadly, they were going to add more severs before the new expansion launched, but covid prevented that
  5. I’m not in a rush to play now, though, and I’m on the award winning free trial, so it doesn’t really bother me much because I’m not playing the new expansion for a while anyway. I can play other games that have come out
  6. The problem in that screenshot is it’s a log in queue. Those 5000 people are waiting to get in the game.
  7. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So, been getting into ffxiv lately, and I can’t help but notice that even with less final fantasy characters, etc in kh3, kh still honestly shares a lot of ff influence & themes. Yeah lol I’ve just heard people say stuff like “kh is only disney now” When I feel like that’s not really true, because it still shares so much ff dna
  8. Well yes, I was kind of joking in my usage of boomer there I really mean the “vidya games bad” crowd/politicians in general They seem to have a habit of saying stuff is in a game that isn’t just to get it banned
  9. Yeah oof Another classic case of boomers making shit up about a game to sensationalise it
  10. It’s true
  11. Yeah it’s somewhat surprising for such a niche game but being rare probably helps I still think it’s such bs this happened. I’m glad australia banning games has become a lot less common in recent years They’ve moved onto anime and manga instead
  12. Come on shit isn’t that bad a word
  13. I’ll think about it
  14. Damnnn I’ve been wanting a copy since it was banned in australia, and the story intrigues me But I’d need an american ps2 as well anyway lol
  15. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://tenor.com/view/ironic-star-wars-chode-gif-5274592
  16. ???? Lol
  17. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  18. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  19. https://tenor.com/view/surprised-pikachu-pokemon-shock-surprised-pikachu-gif-15357817 Doubt my xbone series s will handle it very well though lol
  20. Yeah lol I just feel like a series would be a perfect opportunity for more character interactions
  21. Yeah I think so as well
  22. Again probably wouldn’t happen but like, shorts about sea salt trio after kh3 and stuff Nothing too important
  23. I mean we do have reminds time gap, etc
  24. It probably wouldn’t happen especially because it seems fanficy but I always thought side stories would work well for a kh anime series

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top