Everything posted by Evi98
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
I got remind on ps4 but I haven’t dared try the pro codes yet lol
-
KH General Chat
Gamepass version doesn’t come with remind
-
KH General Chat
Yeah, I’ll do that this xbox run Wait nvm I can’t do ez codes
-
KH General Chat
Yeah same I think I’ve still only done the lucky emblems on ps4
-
KH General Chat
Same lol They’re pretty boring to do imo
-
KH General Chat
I own both, I was looking forward to raking up kh achievements but procrastinated Hoping they add it back to gamepass but seems unlikely
-
KH General Chat
Not that I know of, but they do seem to take games off after a bit 🤔
-
KH General Chat
I just downloaded it on xbox yesterday, maybe it’s regional differences But I know 1.5,2.5,2.8 were on gamepass months ago or last year
-
KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
Oh yeah, they were on gamepass, but you have to buy them now KH3 is still on gamepass rn- Games/Films/TV Chat
https://tenor.com/view/malinda-malinda-kathleen-reese-deep-stuff-this-is-deep-too-deep-gif-17825808- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
I wonder if 3.5 will end up being a thing 3+MoM+whatever else I just want kh4 but I see a bundle like that happening- Games/Films/TV Chat
I thought this channel was for gaming? Yeah- Games/Films/TV Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
It would be nice to see more ff16 but i’ll try to keep my expectations low- General Chat
- General Chat
I’m Australian, so I didn’t know that about guns :Nadeshookv2: I wonder why you wouldn’t just use an entirely fake gun and edit special effects over it?- Games/Films/TV Chat
Yeah, it’s kind of worrying, especially since it’s almost november- General Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
I just want campaign co-op, it sucks they had to cut it Forge I can live without, but it means custom games will take a hit 😔- General Chat
I’m still confused by it, isn’t that a real gun if it can kill someone? - KH General Chat