Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evi98

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evi98

  1. It seems like a valve employee messed up
  2. I think it wasn’t intentional
  3. I’m trying to say that, in response to noleen’s question, basically best to avoid it all because everyone has a different threshold of what they consider a spoiler for them and you might regret it
  4. I’m not gonna say anything lol
  5. But then I saw a very spoilery one so best not to if you don’t want any story hints
  6. I thought it wasn’t that bad like “oh this is just what worlds we go to at the start, some we knew already”
  7. Nah it has some wild ones
  8. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://klipy.com/gifs/lance-flamme
  9. Alyson also confirmed shortly after at a signing
  10. I knew it was her right away
  11. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Such an adorable moment he shared, I love that he still calls him "hayley kun" 😂
  12. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Maybe it's true that it's the people who previously made fun of the actual nerds because I don't know how you could live through the 2000's as a gamer and not know about KH otherwise
  13. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm not even trying to be mean I'm genuinely confused where these people have been because they're not even gen alpha or something where it's like okay they weren't born yet
  14. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    did you get into games yesterday
  15. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I get if you only had an xbox or a playstation but even then it's like... how have you not played Halo, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Dragon Age Origins and so on
  16. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Another thing is how come people haven't played so many 2000's classics, what rock have they been under for 20 years
  17. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    absolute skill issue
  18. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    you're all older than me I beat these games at 8
  19. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm a zilennial and I'm baffled how these people are struggling
  20. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://klipy.com/gifs/sad-cat-125
  21. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    wtf Tim curry too???
  22. Yeah I know, but something seems off even accounting for that

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top