Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evi98

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evi98

  1. I will be so shocked if that's true 😂
  2. Like I kind of want this now
  3. Yeah I definitely think something is cooking, I hope this means more FF content if they're literally using the FF15/Versus models
  4. Lol true, maybe they aren't spoiling it all this time
  5. something about him seems sus
  6. true but I also wonder if sigurd is only pretending
  7. cause he's basically the noctis of this world
  8. I do wonder why we didn't see Yozora yet
  9. I guess it allowed Riku to have his hero moment but it's kind of at Strels expense
  10. It makes even less sense when it's a keyblade master
  11. I just wish nomura would stop doing this with the girls
  12. True but that was more him falling into despair after everyone died and not just suddenly not being able to fight
  13. For real and I'm excited to play as Mickey and all, but it feels like such a waste
  14. Unless you mean the evangelion scream
  15. He got grabbed by YX but not like standing there like a deer
  16. it's a pattern at this point
  17. Yeah but the boys aren't made to freeze that way
  18. Strel is supposed to be a union leader and ancient weilder why nomura
  19. Maybe but it would be the third time of using that reason 😭
  20. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's going to be not that bad but I had my hopes shattered before
  21. Probably but it's just kind of disappointing to see and with her seeming to struggle to summon her starlight or something. I'm like man are you really doing this to another girl in the series
  22. I don't know how many more copiums I got left in me
  23. https://klipy.com/gifs/copium-box
  24. she's meant to be from the age of fairytales too

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top