Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evi98

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evi98

  1. Nobody had to have put him there tho
  2. This I see no indication of that
  3. This part I agree
  4. That would be basically giving up instead of fixing the problem
  5. But I don’t think the solution to that is outright replacing her role with a union cross cast member
  6. It’s not like I don’t [i]get[/i] it because yes, Kairi has often been sidelined
  7. That has to fall under some variation of jumping the shark
  8. I get people want to just push dolls together but as a writing choice, you don’t hint at a relationship for two decades then go actually no this new girl character I made yesterday for a mobile game
  9. I’m willing to be wrong but if I am it would also make Nomura kind of a hack for switching up after 25 years suddenly tbh 💀
  10. It just gets frustrating because we don’t even have the game yet
  11. lol thank you for letting me mald 😂
  12. Tenor GIF
  13. Otherwise I’m pretty sure that’s Kairi considering
  14. If you mean Link and Zelda yes
  15. It’s like gamers are stupid on purpose about this
  16. There should be no issues understanding this
  17. That should be very simple to understand
  18. Sora and Strelitzia haven’t been implied to
  19. I swear what is so difficult about this: zelink most likely do live together there as evidence for it
  20. Please show me the cutscene of Sora and Strelitzia supposedly living together
  21. Like I thought the redraw of the dad and daughter meme was funny and then I see this guy pulling shit out of his ass
  22. It’s pmo because nobody is being honest and actively lying to newbies
  23. Like just admit you (royal you) don’t want Link to bone Zelda, but you want Sora to cuck Kairi because she’s been hated on for decades, instead of the disingenuous arguments that have no logic to them
  24. It’s like people are deliberately getting things back to front

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top