Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evi98

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evi98

  1. that art of young xehanort in quad
  2. It's basically already been confirmed
  3. Tenor GIF
  4. It makes we wish they had properly wrapped things up in kh3 to begin with
  5. I don't think I have it in me to wait another ten years just for another kh3 and dragging everything out
  6. I'm close to giving up on kh tbh
  7. I also now understand the hate cause jfc how did it go from this to stormblood again but worse
  8. only witnessing peak when the game is fucking dead I could cry
  9. I can't believe I didn't clear shadowbringers sooner. Now I wish I had gotten here before dawntrail killed the fandom lmao
  10. People are so eager to replace Kairi or hope she gets replaced by Strelit in KH4. I get it they’ve always hated on her. But forcing him with a girl just because she talked to him two seconds in a trailer is the most forced “well he’s a boy and she’s a girl” nonsense ever. Sora isn’t some harem anime protagonist and I don’t get why people feel the need to make every male mc into one of those these days. Are we forgetting how he’s even in Quad in the first place? How KH3 ended? Soriku fans at least just prefer the idea of gay rep which is far more respectable
  11. Despite being the same people to deny the totk Zelda and Link situation and that at least had evidence going for it
  12. And are reaching massively to say she lives with him
  13. Because this take is deadass from people all the time and it’s just that they goon to character
  14. Okay but like still
  15. But ya’ll invent a whole story
  16. Literally just a five second clip of her explaining quad to him
  17. No evidence for that
  18. Uwooo barefoot teen she’s totally living with him guise
  19. Gamers are so laughable
  20. Strelitzia is just visiting Sora
  21. Tenor GIF
  22. In the meantime I love KH3 even with all of the flaws of its initial state
  23. Well at least this game is never coming out or not for another ten years
  24. My suffering is endless
  25. [s]down to people shipping the mc with random female characters he just met over the yaoi option or his actual girlfriend~[/s]

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top