Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evi98

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evi98

  1. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Women don't have to be as physically strong as men, raw animalistic strength is not the only kind of strength that matters or the only value or trait that matters. Many of the disney princesses highlight that. It's odd OP brings up the disney princesses but can't see that. Cinderella's value as a character isn't her beating up armies single-handedly but who she is as person, and how she overcomes the crappy situation she was dealt.
  2. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    OP is thinking their subjective opinion is objective I hate mary sues and over-powered female characters I like Kairi and Botw/Totk Zelda, regardless of how much some sections of the KH/Zelda fandoms pile hate on them endlessly, because I prefer someone who feels relatably human with insecurities, flaws and has to struggle before they succeed, rather than someone who flawlessly overcomes any problem in their way immediately
  3. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lol fr hm I'm not even gonna deny kairi has been mismanged at times but so much of this rant seems deliberately inflammatory, and accusing the devs of having some purposeful "misogynistic agenda" is a bit much
  4. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Least obvious kairi ragebait can't believe this is still going
  5. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    KH13 the dating website strikes again I think it’s a just a pancake reference
  6. GG
  7. Clive should just stab him
  8. Interesting I don’t expect them to tell us much tbh I’m starting to wish ff7r wasn’t a thing as well I’m going to be 80 before the next actually new ff comes out
  9. Who is doing it
  10. Does anyone know what the ama is about
  11. Just release an interview
  12. God I hate reddit
  13. You probably
  14. https://tenor.com/view/cute-sleepy-link-legend-of-zelda-windy-gif-15045860
  15. https://tenor.com/view/easter-doe-eating-deer-eating-popcorn-funny-gif-4621167703268332056
  16. https://tenor.com/view/lalafell-lala-ff14-chichi-chichi-pichi-gif-25605582
  17. please no
  18. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Anti aqua isn't too bad I gave up on yozora though lol
  19. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    If they actually take away blocking I quit twitter
  20. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    True, I agree with that
  21. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    what if I admit I have mommy and daddy issues
  22. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    what then
  23. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lmaooo fr
  24. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah, so it would have just been dragging out the scene anyway then

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top