Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evi98

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evi98

  1. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Me either I suck
  2. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I got remind on ps4 but I haven’t dared try the pro codes yet lol
  3. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Gamepass version doesn’t come with remind
  4. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah, I’ll do that this xbox run Wait nvm I can’t do ez codes
  5. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah same I think I’ve still only done the lucky emblems on ps4
  6. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Same lol They’re pretty boring to do imo
  7. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I own both, I was looking forward to raking up kh achievements but procrastinated Hoping they add it back to gamepass but seems unlikely
  8. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Not that I know of, but they do seem to take games off after a bit 🤔
  9. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I just downloaded it on xbox yesterday, maybe it’s regional differences But I know 1.5,2.5,2.8 were on gamepass months ago or last year
  10. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  11. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh yeah, they were on gamepass, but you have to buy them now KH3 is still on gamepass rn
  12. https://tenor.com/view/malinda-malinda-kathleen-reese-deep-stuff-this-is-deep-too-deep-gif-17825808
  13. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yep, I’d still buy it
  14. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I wonder if 3.5 will end up being a thing 3+MoM+whatever else I just want kh4 but I see a bundle like that happening
  15. I thought this channel was for gaming? Yeah
  16. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Omg haha
  17. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    :wheeze:
  18. It would be nice to see more ff16 but i’ll try to keep my expectations low
  19. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I see
  20. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m Australian, so I didn’t know that about guns :Nadeshookv2: I wonder why you wouldn’t just use an entirely fake gun and edit special effects over it?
  21. Yeah, it’s kind of worrying, especially since it’s almost november
  22. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Woah
  23. I just want campaign co-op, it sucks they had to cut it Forge I can live without, but it means custom games will take a hit 😔
  24. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m still confused by it, isn’t that a real gun if it can kill someone?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top