Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evi98

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evi98

  1. I don't get why they changed it
  2. the face still seems different than before
  3. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  4. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    he had a pirate ship in his room with riku and kairi (I think) dolls
  5. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I think he just liked them the way any other kid does
  6. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Except in KH4 because aoyama rent is very high
  7. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Riku and Kairi definitely live in richer houses than Sora
  8. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I agree. I read somewhere she gets the best grades of the three, maybe it was the manga
  9. On the one hand new fans coming in is great, but it’s also causing every discourse we went over the past ten years to resurface. I’m tired b0ss 😔
  10. Real lmao
  11. Fair
  12. Relax lang
  13. Nobody said people can't theorise, they just don't really see it themselves
  14. Mate you can't be this sensitive to people simply disagreeing with a theory 💀
  15. we don't even know why he's fainting
  16. Yeah Idk where people are getting amnesia from
  17. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Haha I'm a man fuckboy Sora hentai jokes are so funny right now
  18. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hayden deserved to live so much longer, life is so unfair
  19. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m so upset about this
  20. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://klipy.com/gifs/cat-crying-cat-meme-5
  21. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  22. Ava does seem to be one of the black coats, and she made the dandelions
  23. Lauriam finding his sister only for her to be "evil" would be an interesting twist
  24. https://klipy.com/gifs/toy-story-woody-24

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top