Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Neptuna

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neptuna

  1. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    your backup what?
  2. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I don't think the prequel is 1000 years in the past wasn't it about targaryens or something?
  3. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    oh actually there are some spinoffs on the works
  4. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I watched only gameplay tho I still wanted to hold hopes for the story
  5. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I enjoyed the kh3 ones ?
  6. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I unvoluntarily saw a few seconds of it I guess somewhere it's already airing
  7. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    sad
  8. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    honestly this roxas deal isn't as bad if you already had it it's like a 5 mercy pull
  9. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    hahah
  10. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I was too paranoid to use magic on him 'what if I have to heal and I don't have pm aaaaa'
  11. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    oh wow I finished that run yesterday world of chaos is so annoying
  12. what the hell is going on here
  13. coming back for no reason then forgetting all her superboss fighting skills but healing roxas as he firetrucking destroys saïx bc that's what girls do right they're the healers
  14. also xion was great too
  15. ah yes in the missable conversation where she tells us she'll phone lingering will to save everyone's ass somehow which ties to a dialogue that was exclusive to one particular orchestra concert engaging storytelling
  16. and I'm totally assuming that that final 'I was along for the ride' refers to not only marluxia but also the other two I fear they'll make larxene/elrena the tragically in love stereotype girl which sucks ass but oh well I don't care anymore
  17. yep
  18. cries
  19. I can't talk to any anime fan without hearing about lolis at some point
  20. written and drawn
  21. well the main reason I can't get into anime is how women are written that and pedophilia
  22. I don't even know if the issue has been this largely adressed in japan so idk
  23. it should media evolves
  24. in kh2 she wasn't too bad and I thought 'well it's 2019 thankfully there are more well written female characters in mainstream media maybe they'll deliver, they didn't do too bad with aqua anyway' but not only kairi was awful, aqua was too I need a sadder emote

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top