Everything posted by Neptuna
-
Memes Chat
you made ddd look like a good game in that guide
-
Memes Chat
I am emo and gay but never played days there's something off here also that kh3 fake cover from way back
- General Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
-
Memes Chat
hey bbs is not my first one although my appretiation for it is majorly owed to the sentimental value it had for me
- General Chat
-
General Chat
wait did ronan die I don't even remember
- General Chat
- General Chat
-
General Chat
what did you just say about hawkeye
-
General Chat
cap started that way but his journey is what makes him intrresting
-
Rise Of The Skywalker
laugh? ok I have to rewatch it
-
Rise Of The Skywalker
yes did I miss something
-
Rise Of The Skywalker
why is everyone talking about palpatine has it been leaked or something?
- KH General Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat