Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Neptuna

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neptuna

  1. until you reach the end
  2. except the world that never was that one was cool
  3. I hated every part of it honestly
  4. it's worse than UX
  5. also ddd is the worst thing to ever happen to kh
  6. they'll die in the sleeping world
  7. it's not like they'll wake up and see everything's crap
  8. it did matter
  9. that's not true it would mean everyone is living a happy life forever in the sleeping realm except kairi because reasons
  10. at least it explains that firetrucking outofnowheredeusexmachina time travel
  11. I mean I don't think it's correct but it's better than the actual canon
  12. THE SLEEPING REALM THEORY IS GOOD
  13. well if I weren't so invested kh3 would've been good to me because the disney worlds look amazing and are a blast to play
  14. I will probably play it when it comes out, just to see the gorgeous disney worlds but storywise I don't care anymore I'll build my own headcanon
  15. not worth it
  16. I'm quite done with being so emotionally invested in this hellhole of a series
  17. oh I'm not looking forward to kh4
  18. it could've been so good jewels
  19. I'm getting frustrated about the game again nooo
  20. well, none of the two versions lead up to anything so
  21. like, xemnas recruited the 4 of them in kh2 to seek ventus
  22. wasn't the ancient keyblade wielder thing something nomura said in the ultimania interview?
  23. translation issue?
  24. made me hype about their sidestory which they didn't end up having the whole game is just hyping up stuff that ends up not happening or happening poorly
  25. yea that scene in the pillars was amazing

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top