Everything posted by Neptuna
- General Chat
-
General Chat
don't 'rise' and 'dawn' have opposite meanings?
- Fan Art Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
Memes Chat
in my experience the girl's locker room was like that
- Endgame Spoilers
- KHUX Chat
- Endgame Spoilers
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- KHUX Chat
-
Endgame Spoilers
leading the mcu doesn't mean leading the avengers right away I think they mean their focus will be on her in the new phase, just as it was on tony in the previous ones
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
Endgame Spoilers
he wasn't codirecting infinity war nor endgame
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- Fan Art Chat
-
Endgame Spoilers
I don't think taika is involved in that I sure do wish it was true tho
- Endgame Spoilers
-
General Chat
trap is a transphobic slur and yall should stop using it
- General Chat
-
Endgame Spoilers
Steve not becoming younger is not a plothole, he wanted a normal life and got one no point in not dying anymore
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- Memes Chat
- KHUX Chat
-
Endgame Spoilers
yea avatar blew up pretty much because of the 3d thing I don't get why titanic was so successful tho