Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Neptuna

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neptuna

  1. very looking forward to seeing how peter deals with having lost two fatherly figures
  2. yessssss I absolutely love this iteration of spiderman
  3. very excited about everything that comes after this
  4. I swear to god the final battle is just perfect
  5. STOPIT when peter goes to tony and starts telling him everything so excited and stark just hugs him sjkadfsvdgjkld
  6. bc I knew what was going to happen AND THE TONY SCENE PEPPER AVOIDING BREAKING DOWN SO TONY CAN GO IN PEACE THEN AS HE DIES SHE STARTS CRYING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  7. ? I started crying when they got to Vormir
  8. I just watched it for the 3rd time and I still cried
  9. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    oo I'm going to watch endgame for the 3rd time rn hehehe enjoy itttt
  10. a series would only work if it were as funny as the manga
  11. yea an actual timeskip would've been nice honestly
  12. ^
  13. demon wave was really annoying
  14. exploring the islands is fun anyway
  15. astronomically unlucky
  16. oh indeed
  17. and it's a copypaste from BBS
  18. yesssss I'd love to watch it when it airs but it'll be at 3AM here
  19. but people like bloodybizkit make my head hurt also I got the reference that's why I sent a lil lion ?
  20. ye ofc
  21. you're a kh1 elitist which is worse
  22. ?
  23. agreed
  24. the ones that shame you for enjoying BBS

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top