Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Neptuna

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neptuna

  1. are the endgame fights actually fun or are they still a confusing mix of fireworks
  2. damn water sure does work weirdly have you completed the game in critical mode already?
  3. that's weird I mean, withstand combo's description is literally the same as second chance, with the addition of combo hits I thought it was both abilities merged into one well that explains a lot of deaths, thanks
  4. the spanish description says otherwise
  5. is it now
  6. oh
  7. I can still be one hitted with full hp having the ability on
  8. why the firetruck doesn't it firetrucking work
  9. ye that thing my question is
  10. anyway I wanted to ask something about the game there's this ability, idk how is it called in english once more maybe? the one that leaves you with 1HP
  11. doesn't this happen ALL THE TIME
  12. what about geppeto's
  13. rip highwind
  14. hehehe I do too
  15. hey I'm offended because it's true BUT larxene and marluxia are the kind of friends that everyone thinks they're dating but actually they're both gay
  16. I kill marlyxlarxy shippers, for it is my duty
  17. gosh I wish aqua gave you more iframes I try to use it defensively but it's impossible to react properly
  18. yep
  19. hah I actually bought 99 of them when I started doing the postgame bc I knew I'd need them
  20. they're quite helpful I've never used mp safety but on critical I'll probably need it
  21. I have to say the game is a lot better if you just skip all the cutscenes tho
  22. started critical mode it's very fun
  23. sucks that final form doesn't dual wield
  24. bc of the unicorns that were never explained
  25. ah yes a boss with a moveset not present in its actual game I was actually hoping an Ira bossfight at the TT mansion

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top