Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Neptuna

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neptuna

  1. it's actually good
  2. hey don't write it off
  3. AND IT'S THE BEST SHIP
  4. I'm itching that I haven't made any contribution to the marluxia x vexen fandom yet
  5. maybe both?
  6. Xehanort was interesting until they retconned his motivations
  7. I'm tempted to jump into fanfic territory
  8. that's nice really
  9. I'm done being hyped for future games kh3 scarred me
  10. eeeh I hoped kh3 was going to be his chance
  11. hah
  12. hey offensive
  13. organization five
  14. that would've been dope honestly
  15. all I needed to know
  16. heyhey is critical mode good
  17. but everything until graveyard is filler
  18. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    good luck with re:com
  19. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    you can't tank the attack that kills you, sadly
  20. how to get away with not knowing the names of the characters
  21. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    and then disappears
  22. https://tenor.com/view/mr-bean-checking-time-waiting-gif-11570520
  23. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    one of the greatest kh3 scenes????
  24. didn't they say that the dlc would come out before 2020
  25. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    hoarding like a dragon

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top