Everything posted by Neptuna
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
General Chat
oh damn I'm on the verge of the precipice aswell
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- General Chat
most if not all have different dates for different parts as it's rebuilt and remodeled- General Chat
there's no historical structure that stands as it was built- General Chat
well these kind of buildings have been burnt and rebuilt several times so... yes they will rebuild- General Chat
they evacuated the area with no casualties- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
I hope they actually answer them and don't just find some scapegoat- General Chat
there are a lot of questions to be answered- General Chat
the antichrist knows what historical patrimony is and wouldn't do that- General Chat
- General Chat
well I'm no firewoman so idk about the method thing I guess they're doing the best they can- General Chat
historians are probably more devastated than religious people- General Chat
- General Chat
and not just religious people it's standing history- General Chat
- General Chat
all of those are gone from what I know also hello - General Chat