Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Neptuna

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neptuna

  1. hoping for org maybe?
  2. Demyx can't get it done in bed interesting to know
  3. hahaah
  4. Demyx
  5. Neptuna replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm not doing it, for instance
  6. yee I'm actually looking forward to it still unsure about keeping the keyblades tho
  7. haven't played it yet so
  8. well I don't trust them talking about difficulty
  9. oh
  10. what secret boss
  11. but that won't happen
  12. best case scenario it's a hub where you can remind scenes in the game with another point of view like xion being brought back or kairi and lea training
  13. this dlc doesn't look like it'll add to the story, it's just postgame content
  14. but I'm confused
  15. that took 4 years to release tho
  16. yes
  17. actually, cavern of remembrance*, *reMIND
  18. yea me neither I don't have high expectations tho but I'll be very happy if it's cavern of remembrance quality level
  19. provisional name it's probably about khux or smth
  20. now I'm scared
  21. what does it really
  22. tentacles and multiple eyes > anime twink everyone knows it
  23. mom is just like the faceless replica left from the repliku battle
  24. I was expecting that one, thank you

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top