Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

leggomyeggo

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by leggomyeggo

  1. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    >
  2. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  3. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hold up
  4. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    but I am :c
  5. :0!
  6. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Me trying to do anything in a video game
  7. Man, I'm sad
  8. Rip
  9. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  10. When will they learn,,,, The consequences of their actions11!1!1!1
  11. Because I got banned from a server for saying even frick lmao Plus I don't just wanna say firetruck yknow
  12. I don't wanna date Haru she has a ROCKET LAUNCHER who carries that
  13. That's fair Makoto is grrat Geart BIKE GAL
  14. Tbh,,, this is just me but Yusuke route
  15. Okay, now, that sounds cool ngl
  16. Sora: well Kairi just like semi died but eh, time to look at a schoolhouse I guess lmfao Like,,,, ???????? Whatcha gonna do, get cornered by death suit???? in a school????
  17. Imagine just roaming in memories, how wack
  18. n ooo
  19. Isn't that Scala like, in xehanorts memories or smth? I could be wrong Probably am
  20. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  21. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  22. Nice A fight I can actually win easy lol
  23. I wanna level one it
  24. I mean it's free kid killing in kh at this point tbh
  25. Idk I just feel stress when it plays lmao

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top