Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

leggomyeggo

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by leggomyeggo

  1. I'm gonna heckin watch it
  2. I heard it was, I'm trying to watch horror stuff
  3. On another note, is the promised Neverland good?
  4. Fairy tail is good, but honestly I have anime's I like WAAAAY better
  5. Rip
  6. Step one: accept your fate
  7. You just don't look lmao
  8. You kick then out if the mud
  9. Mad skill
  10. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  11. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  12. Doubles They get added as bonuses to the cards their duplicates of I think
  13. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    what's ur fav part
  14. Beep
  15. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ye! The cid medals will help a LOT Same with chip and Dale ones
  16. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hey, at least it's not a tier 7
  17. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  18. Heck
  19. Well
  20. :0
  21. can I read it to it's completion?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top