Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

leggomyeggo

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by leggomyeggo

  1. ||the classmates: let's find the upperclassmen!! Master Odin (probably): haha kids go boooooom||
  2. Pretty much
  3. Wowza
  4. ?
  5. Man, I like kh2 I don't like fighting saïx
  6. It's own or get owned In this world
  7. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  8. Heyo, yolo!
  9. Oh, I'm watching the whole thing
  10. Also as an update I'm watching Fantasia for the first time
  11. The old ones didn't give a firetruck everything was wild
  12. And man
  13. So I'm rewatching Disney movies right
  14. Maybe
  15. Special type of heartless
  16. Part darkling going off of color scheme
  17. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Man Must be siblings
  18. Yeah, toph apparently wen thard
  19. I like Korra honestly but somethings don't make sense
  20. Idk
  21. Isn't it like a sacred thingy?
  22. WHY IS IROH IN THE SPIRIT WORLD I have a serious question about korra WHY IS IROH IN THE SPIRIT WORLD what is he even doing there
  23. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Man I love being able to exist in Atari settings
  24. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  25. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top