Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

leggomyeggo

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by leggomyeggo

  1. Okay imagine a megalovania type beat but simple and clean sung over it
  2. I mean wouldn't be the first time ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯
  3. Vibin
  4. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND
  5. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  6. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  7. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hey, what if they made in the future, ux but 3D and with console fighting mechanics instead of medals and swipey slashy I just woke up with this in my head, it's like that but player wears a hat made entirely out of milk suspended in the air
  8. Idk, but I was completely off the net for like three hours
  9. Awwwww
  10. BABEYYYYYYYSSSS
  11. Same
  12. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Agreed
  13. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Ahhh, makes sense
  14. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah, clearly it's a god of photoshop
  15. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It's actually a loaf of bread I- No???
  16. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'd eat the fire
  17. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    is it a candle
  18. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  19. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Jdjfjdjdkkrjrntoejfn I HATE THAT
  20. Ooo
  21. Yeah we suck ass, sorry for language
  22. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ? ? ❗

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top