Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

leggomyeggo

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by leggomyeggo

  1. I don't ship nomura with anyone because all I can think of is the wedding turning into a mystery game
  2. Pretty but also war flashbacks
  3. D I r t n a p
  4. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ? ? ? ? ?
  5. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  6. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sark pls,,,
  7. We use opera in this house
  8. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sark is doing his best
  9. Riku is gonna beep his car keys at you
  10. Man is there hyper realistic blood
  11. Does he just go sicko mode
  12. Oooo thank I will use this to my advantage
  13. Same, no wonder I'm slowly losing grip of reality
  14. Honestly who knows? Missing, dead, just not present
  15. Maybe but reverse, like why they aren't there
  16. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    GIVE ME MORE THAN ONE ALIVE KID NOMURA
  17. OOOOOO Thank
  18. Honestly, I'm waiting for some twist stuff like Spoilering just in case again
  19. Wasn't vanitas empty in latin Idk ¯_(ツ)_/¯
  20. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top