Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

leggomyeggo

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by leggomyeggo

  1. And I'm pretty sure the fox kids 4th of July Luffy part doesn't count
  2. I have never read one piece
  3. I have no idea
  4. Personally
  5. Yo!
  6. Ah, the curse of captain baldbeard
  7. Sora: nooooo MoM, you can't nuke the universe!!!1!1!1 people live there!!! MoM: haha heartless go booom
  8. Or, well, multivwrse
  9. Unless someone nukes the universe
  10. hold up
  11. Wait it's out
  12. N I C E
  13. Castlevania so GOOOOD
  14. I doubt it, this is pure improve with a little bit of randomizer planning put in at MOST But eh, I'm still gonna play the games
  15. exactly
  16. Warning It's so vague that it just.wont make sense at time, but I liked it personally
  17. Humanity has declined
  18. Uhhhhhhhhhh
  19. nomura planning ahead is like me actually watching the remind cutscenes before I actually buy it
  20. Disney playing a hardcore game of monopoly
  21. Time to impulsively put the glow in the dark star ceiling things on it
  22. Ah, gp
  23. I feel like Elsa'd accidentally kill them first Survival of the fittest
  24. None because I STILL haven't watched the cutscenes
  25. Her plot armor just sends her to another plane

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top