Everything posted by leggomyeggo
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
-
Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
- General Chat
Gn y'all, have a good day!- Memes Chat
- General Chat
Mood I'm not very good at games but I like the stories- General Chat
I've popped in from lurking to say one thing- KHUX Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
Pretty either way- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
Bet Wait that's the only keyblade I don't have-- KH General Chat
I tried fighting dark inferno in critical with no Ultima, all he stat boosts I could find, and went in at level 47, was this a good idea or nah- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
Wait hold up Which characyer- Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
This makes me genuinely sad Ngl a+ graphic design- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
But the nearly extinct weeb boomers Also, imma head out It is almost 1 pm and I haven't sleep yet- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
I'm about to do my nocturnal sleep cycle- Memes Chat
4kids has been dead for so long and yet it's cursed me all over again