Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

leggomyeggo

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by leggomyeggo

  1. 何?!
  2. I mean. We haven't been yeeted into the void
  3. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I was always maleficent
  4. Xemnas: you will not walk away from this alive Sora: vibes mid air
  5. Yeah, it does it at 7 am my time Or was it 8m??? Not sure
  6. It happens to me a lot actually I roll over and like, somehow quit or turn auto off
  7. dodge roll tiem
  8. leggomyeggo replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  9. ?
  10. Okay but. I just wanna know, why does yuffie only have one knee pad-
  11. Am excite
  12. Ooooo
  13. ?
  14. everything is a wildcard I mean I'm just waiting for the ace attorney world
  15. Honestly Who knows with kh anymore lmao
  16. A h
  17. Terra's pants make up the difference for it
  18. I mean, true
  19. Idk, maybe he's powered by There's that type of moon Nah unless,,,
  20. By the power of moon moon, I smite thee
  21. Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he makes it levitate with the pure power of his angst
  22. coward

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top