Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. Do you all think Ephermer is a dark inferno
  2. I have an idea for UX but I bet it won't come to the game
  3. Adult Sora? More like Sora is mom!
  4. Until then, let's make the time that we have to be put very best okay
  5. I will be the last one here ???
  6. People leaving, no wonder it's too quit around these parts now a days
  7. F in the chat
  8. We're in the end game now folks
  9. YES YES YES !!!
  10. I am inevitable
  11. Jesus Christ, everyone is leaving the server, guess it really is a bad year (end times)
  12. Otti listen J he live it is now than a glitch
  13. Because my opinions are far more greater than yours
  14. Sora is sans confirmed lol
  15. You're a glitch
  16. Danny no I like this theory okay Don't ruin it for me or his fans okay
  17. Good now vanish shoots You with my KH water gun WATER !!!
  18. Super I'm about to smack you
  19. @leggomyeggo when in KH3 & KH3 REMIND
  20. L M M F A O Ah good times, GOOD times @leggomyeggo You could say Terra is fighting himself LoL
  21. I be live I am referring to baby but it could also balora Anyway if she hasn't voice any one in FNAF, maybe she's new to voice acting ya know

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top