Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. You're welcome
  2. You could say that There was a wolf who was a demon but now he's a ghost I am not forcing a joke, I was just trying to combine the 3 characters names, the wolf, the demon, and the ghost
  3. Happy Birthday and @Toominator_1560712462
  4. Still no word
  5. @ScaredSoraKensaCult yeah her I think
  6. @Superslash Wanna see Donald x Vexen And Goofy x Axel
  7. Wait who's Madisan Davenport? Besides voicing the nameless star (I guess) who else did she voice, did she voice that Female anamatronic from FNAF Sister Location or no I am thinking of someone else entirely?
  8. YOU UNDER ESTIATE MY POWER
  9. @Superslash "don't make me kill you, if you're not with me than you're my enemy" starts playing star wars music from epaidoe 3 when Anakin Skywalker fought Obi Wan instead of using keyblades and keyblade transformations, we decided to use a keyblade that was like a lightsaber
  10. waiting for more ux updates z z z
  11. I can hear rage awakening
  12. Look bro I just woke up, not in the mood for anyone's BS, way to late and I might be a bit LoL this morning... So let me be live in what theories I wanna believe in okay super ;-;
  13. What mix up Also @King Arthur13 is little witch academia any good
  14. @Umbra I remember those types of cases a long long time ago Also if Sora is dead could the MoM be a literal ghost which could possible be even more evidence that he's gonna become MoM
  15. Wasn't there another anime made by the same write of KLK
  16. I believe I have seen it twice Maybe 3 times, can't recall
  17. YES, such a good song and anime
  18. Also data Sora was in the OG art style, same foe MoM Auther
  19. I meant 2 games in 1 games, like we play as Kairi and Data sora

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top