Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. Is discord dead tonight???
  2. Love these pics
  3. Hello every one
  4. True, it's just odd that Ansem gets to turn into a heartless ship Xehanort has the power of KH and the X Blade And Xemnas is just there with new designs but same powers LoL
  5. I would have loved if we got these in kh2, saddly we didn't
  6. Maybe someone told Yozora to find Sora (our sora) before he became MoM
  7. True. But my idea is that Sora does become the master of masters and we have been playing out his whole life until one day we see him older and put on a black coak and ends up traveling back in time of fairly tails , etc etc etc which could be a connection to the idea that I had that KH is a big timeloop series
  8. I have a small idea with the Sora eye thing, I am sure it COULD be a glitch but if it is a small Easter egg that Sora is slowly confirming to becomw the MoM, then I got an idea
  9. The thing in th3 middle
  10. I got a question for you Auther Do you think this next phase will involve anyone from BC, UX, or DR in it or will thar stuff be for the phase after this 2nd one
  11. Kh2 or Kh3 are good combat system imo I want more like them
  12. God, I thought NoMuRa was God (MASTER of MASTER)
  13. Took me while to figure out YS was Yoko Shimiora (is that how you spell her last name)
  14. Did he/she leave, for what reason
  15. I can not get enough of The Master of Masters too
  16. So a Master of Masters channel?!
  17. Oh ok, was a bit confused there.
  18. Wait I don't recall that line/quote, which game was it in???
  19. I see, I have a small idea that each player from UX is from 1 singular universe through out the multiverse, pretty much saying everyone who's ever played the game is in their own little universe through out the multiverse of KH
  20. I never watch steins gate, is it any good?
  21. That's an interesting concept.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top