Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. As much as I love and adore the idea and want it to come true, wouldn't that become a paradox too???
  2. So you're 50/50 on the idea, I see. I can respect that, but I'm 100% for the idea
  3. Smh I'm sure T.N. is writing something similar to Sora be coming MoM
  4. LETS FREAKING GO!!!
  5. I am curious for those who watch dub only, would you consider Re Zero to watch?
  6. @GoldenDrummer730#4323 the blue thing that Roxas used
  7. ^^^ nice that it's free
  8. Mood Love that song
  9. Kh MoM leak
  10. @GoldenDrummer730#4323 blue thing from twilight town, POGGERS
  11. Late july Bruh hurry up Mood
  12. I wanna know how this ends
  13. @ScaredSoraKensaCult NO SORA IS MOM
  14. @ScaredSoraKensaCult screw him I wanna know if Ventus killed everyone
  15. THEY BEST DIE
  16. Tell that to Sora And Co.
  17. They best die
  18. Does cloud have a robotic arm
  19. I see @ScaredSoraKensaCult
  20. What is this
  21. Gamer Girl LETS firetruckING GO
  22. I see Here's something to think about Soras eyes in this photo somewhat look like the eye of the master of masters ya know

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top