Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. I see, nice choice I can see why you choose them
  2. Wish th3 USA had this
  3. Anyone and everyone can answer this Who is ur favorite Waifu and Husbando from Persona 5 Royal
  4. It's actually a thing, for real
  5. Oh yeah see I can't spell and nice keyblade transformation yo yo ya you got there
  6. HA look at what I did, started a non gaming conversation in the gamming channel , HA
  7. Giorno Giovanna theme starts playing insanely
  8. Oh it's a MMO Mmos aren't really my thing, and yet I watch SAO heh-
  9. Never heard of PSO2, what's that all about
  10. I don't know much about x men except for Magnet man, Mind dude, Logan, Deadpool, and some from the movies I don't know how to spell magneto nor professor xsavier ???
  11. yikes, well I hope it's gonna be good like Logan and Deadpool 1 & 2
  12. I see. Just never figured it out before
  13. U w U Y O U ' R E W E L C O M E
  14. Y E S Any thing else that looked cool
  15. Oh I see, that is for asking that. Was about to ask that
  16. Cool, I loved Logan and deadpool
  17. Is there a new phyco nauts game coming out
  18. Yeah, I still don't understand computer talk, I'm not a computer genies or a nerd tbh okay? ? ?
  19. Does anyone actually know his real name or what HMK stands for
  20. What's that I'm on mobile, good sir
  21. Oh okay, was about to pull out the Donald gun emote there
  22. Did Xbox show anything good

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top