Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. 1. Is new mutants connected to the MCU or is it like Deadpool
  2. T W T E W Y T N W is a very good anime chat
  3. HA GOTEM [Enter the woody roast here]
  4. gold please stop I can't help I type paragraphs It's the only way I can explain stuff, Mrs. Golds
  5. Hope you understand that gold heh- WAIT WHAT I like H . K . K .
  6. I was also referring to the video Plancake sent
  7. I didn't know that gold
  8. F o R R e a L Edit : sorry that's my new catch phrase
  9. @Evi98 I have been telling people for ever (more like for years, I think so) that Kingdom Hearts Chi ( KHX ) , Kingdom Hearts Unchained Chi ( KH Unchained X ) , and Kingdom Hearts Union Cross ( KH UX ) to be REMADE in the Unreal Engine 4 (maybe Unreal Engine 5,but since Melody of Memory is possible sticking with Unreal Engine 4 hence the cutscenes we saw in the trailer looked exactly simular to KH3 and KH3 Remind. I would say just remake the mobile game stories into unreal engine 4). I personally would also let the person playing the game either recreate their original character very similar to how it was in the UX mobile game itself except it will be in the Unreal Engine and it would look 3 dimensional instead of looking 2 dimensional like how it is in the UX mobile game itself or if the person who plays the game has it, there should be a way to transfer the username ( Like how it was in kh3, where we saw all the UX usernames in the keyblade graveyard ) and all the state's into the game instead of having to recreate their original character, but personally I would like to recreate the original character my self since I don't play the game anymore. But I would personally love to see the entire story just REMADE into and onto the consoles from Playstaion 5, Xbox Series X, and maybe even Nintendo Switch since now the KH series is finally coming to Nintendo Switch. ( I would say ps4 but since ps5 is coming out just soon, we can just say remake it onto the ps5). I mean it is cool to see the whole(?) story remade in dreams but I would want Sqaure Enix to actually make this game, for gameplay physics is that you could have the gameplay be very similar to Kingdom Hearts 3 or even 2, but somehow have the medals be commands and such. You see where I am going from here Kaeda?
  10. F O R R E A L
  11. The crain is the same thing that MoM is standing on, following Sora in the shadows, FOR REAL kappa
  12. How old is she
  13. Oh that's interesting
  14. April 20 2022, LETS firetruckING GO
  15. ^^^ that that was kh stuff heh
  16. @ScaredSoraKensaCult is this like a fanfic after kh3 remind
  17. Wait is that the gorilla that got shoot now in a robotic iron man suit giving me a glad orange juice with a human hand, things have changed ever since he got shot, lemma play the Tokyo Ghoul anime sad theme ;-; ;-; ;-;
  18. I totally remember when crash meet the emperor
  19. So like this is waht i thought about : Timeline 1 : OG Vanilla P5, then P5S Timeline 2 : P5R
  20. I miss the better times / days when things had free trials Speaking of star wars stuff, I want the obiwan show now as soon as possible

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top