Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"
- General Chat
-
General Chat
oof... feels bad man..
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
-
Fan Art Chat
I forgot about that one
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
- KHUX Chat
-
KH General Chat
> Honestly I see more people whine about people whining than I do the actual people who are supposedly whining As Ryujji would say FOR REAL
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
-
Twewy Chat
Down load stuff illegal, guess you could call them pirates
-
General Chat
ok that's cool Hope it takes place right before episode 4 but after Solo
-
Memes Chat
Nice Pokemon joke
-
Fan Art Chat
There's no sad / crying emote?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Wow this is a lot too read, I have a lot to catching up to do. Also at this point I am so far behind with catching up with games this year, and one more thing to say, found out today that P5R is not canon, WTF ATLUS... Which means Kasumi / is a non canon character :(
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
. . . . . Honestly it feels a bit awkward because I have a very good imagine for my age and there are some stuff I don't wanna imagine okay, just wanted to be clear about that . . . . . . . . . .
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
^^^
-
KH General Chat
If I am right about this, I am certain KH2 was my very first KH game, but my memory is bad at times
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Hawk eww wtf I didn't wanna see this
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Would you consider P3 and P4? Sucks P4G and which ever P3 is the 3d versions aren't on the PS4 nor PS5 I guess atlus doesn't understand that people don't just have PCs and Hand held devices
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Is anyone here a really good persona fan
-
KH General Chat
Damn, I wish I was there in the beginning I was born, [enter my username here] . Just wish I was there from the start
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I see
-
KH General Chat
True bunny, SoKai was built up from KH 1 which came out in 2001 ? 2002 ? Guess im a fake fan if I d not k Yet kh2 came out in 2005 or 2006 ???
-
Twewy Chat
When u said that, I feel like the tails emote "idk but what" for some reason