Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. Sucks none of these games are on Sony consoles except for the SMT 3 remake Would be awesome to play SMT 5 on PS4 or PS5
  2. Best dream eater imo is Meow Wow
  3. Please send
  4. Haha nice one
  5. Hmm nah, think I'd pass my heart wouldn't be in it ya know, haven't got one hehe
  6. @Icecl Keyheart did you post the bunny that is NSFW but edited the screenshot ?
  7. @Xrisato nice art
  8. Like Luxu heh New head canon material
  9. I will comite a new keyblade war upon us, y'all are coming too
  10. > this is gonna be fun True, true it is > i keep forgetting this is coming out Same here, thank the Lord, Toonami keps reminding me heh > I’m excited for bendy 2 > Plz look at KH General Chat plz Wait what exactly is Bendy 2, and yes i was in kh general but didn't see it
  11. Those won't be the only stans u attack , kek
  12. How's the anime doing
  13. Wish it was July 30th / 31st , I want new update soon
  14. Let them sacrifice me to the Twitter lords or gods or whatever they are, maybe I should do it now
  15. cool, I guess.
  16. @MeowWow maybe I should say it o Twitter, let them people come at me broski !!!
  17. That worries me to the skies and heavens and back down to earth to the deepest part of hell, I do not know why, it just does worry me that there might be no plan for Kingdom Hearts going forward
  18. Understandable heh
  19. I see, well I hope it goes swell for ya
  20. They're finally doing a flash movie, FOR REAL ?! As Ryujji would say.
  21. "There Was Never A Plan" - Tetsuya Nomura me: Yikes, that's not a good sign to point to, if there was never a plan
  22. Nice art Bunny
  23. @Inçendyne You really thought that LoL
  24. I thought Pikachu had those eyes that shake but nope it's sunglasses

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top