Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"

  1. I feel so stupid but I need autocorrect
  2. oof I see it now
  3. I don't see a typo super DONT START SHIT WITH ME, I WILL TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID EALRY WIRH OUR LITTLE SMALL BONDING MOMENT SUPER !!!
  4. SoKai is better than SoRiku,
  5. Vanitus theme for kh3???
  6. oh, just looked very similar to FF14 imo Same creators or no somone else entirely
  7. Is that FF14 online Same foe cloud too right he has gone through dark and light
  8. I freaking knew it heh
  9. How does yensid know about MoM unless he meet him in DR We probably won't see it though cause WHERE IS MY YOUNG YENSID
  10. What about him Also nice pfp umbra
  11. Happy Early Birthday
  12. ??? P O G G E R S !!!
  13. 11 months, when ur bday
  14. You gonna make me cry, GOLD HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
  15. Ima start crying, I feel so old even though I'm 22
  16. Guess I'm a bit offended, if you're saying all guys are bad people ???
  17. Woah Woah Woah so all men are bad in KH ?!
  18. You re welcome
  19. How the fight should've gone in the Realm of Darkness
  20. How is Ava the good guy
  21. Congrats @Inçendyne

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top