Everything posted by "Im a Also-Ran just like Xion"
-
Memes Chat
I feel so stupid but I need autocorrect
-
Memes Chat
oof I see it now
-
Memes Chat
I don't see a typo super DONT START SHIT WITH ME, I WILL TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID EALRY WIRH OUR LITTLE SMALL BONDING MOMENT SUPER !!!
-
KH General Chat
SoKai is better than SoRiku,
-
KH General Chat
Vanitus theme for kh3???
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Spoony Bard
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
oh, just looked very similar to FF14 imo Same creators or no somone else entirely
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Is that FF14 online Same foe cloud too right he has gone through dark and light
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
You're welcome
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
What about him Also nice pfp umbra
-
General Chat
Happy Early Birthday
-
General Chat
??? P O G G E R S !!!
-
General Chat
Me too
-
General Chat
11 months, when ur bday
-
General Chat
You gonna make me cry, GOLD HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
-
KH General Chat
smirking
-
General Chat
Ima start crying, I feel so old even though I'm 22
-
KH General Chat
Guess I'm a bit offended, if you're saying all guys are bad people ???
-
KH General Chat
Woah Woah Woah so all men are bad in KH ?!
- KHUX Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
KH General Chat
How is Ava the good guy
- KHUX Chat