Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wasabi_curry

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wasabi_curry

  1. I guess I'm just urrghhh I wanna stay positive But part of me is so scared to get hurt ;_;
  2. And I like xenoblade a lot and it still didnt give me the feelings and joy I had when I played ffvii r
  3. Bad at open looks at xenoblade
  4. But still be ACCESSIBLE I get it But I'm jsut like O.o
  5. That contains probably 5x the accessible size of ffvii r
  6. How can u have a game like GTA V
  7. The question I have is
  8. Yo I want to drive my BUGGYYYY
  9. Ffvii is not an action game and shouldn't be
  10. I enjoy the balance
  11. Splitting parts switching teams is lazy. And for square to jsut recently deliver us Shadowbringers I know they can firetrucking deliver
  12. U see I was okay with kh3 But ffvii r I want every part to deliver a better or on part experience that i just had If you're gonna do sth. Do it well.
  13. Like remember osaka team and how long it took them to get it right ish I love remind But it took remind to qualm my doubts
  14. I'm just perplexed about the whole team switch I dont like switching teams
  15. I dont think itll be multi small parts He jsut said he wants to release asap Doesnt entail which or what soze
  16. Is it him or is it Mr. CEO
  17. Who knows I enjoyed 7r He made me happy
  18. Even 13 had an exploration
  19. It's not FF without an exploration aspect
  20. I dont think he will remove the whole aspect of exploration
  21. Cuz in anime it happens and sometimes even to thendetriment to the IP (e.g. what's happening to 7 deadly sins)
  22. The point I'm curious about is when Nomura said it depends on the team that works on it... is that common in video game dev that the team changes completely for sequels?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top