Everything posted by 0blivion0athkeeper
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I see. Thank you for the reply!
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Basically, are these games genuinely too demanding for the original Switch, or could Nintendo have made them work on it if they had optimized them differently?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I have a question about the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch 2. I’m not a game developer, so I have no idea how this stuff actually works, but do you people think the Switch 2 was really necessary for all these new games? Or, if Nintendo had wanted to, could they have made games like Donkey Kong Bananza, Fire Emblem: Fortune's Weave, Kirby Air Riders, Mario Kart World or Pokémon Pokopia work on the original Switch as well?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Has anyone ever bought the same game twice on the same marketplace? For example, you bought the standard edition when the game was released, and later bought the Deluxe Edition as well, mainly to get the DLC at a cheaper price?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Have you people played a game that everyone told you was really good, only to start playing it and realize it was actually bad or at best, just kinda mid?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Weren’t there rumors about a Final Fantasy IX remake and an animated series? Whatever happened to those?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Ah, I see. Thanks to you too!
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Thank you!
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
What about Dissidia Duellum Final Fantasy? Anyone playing that?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Can you guys recommend some mobile games you actually play yourselves? Is something like Final Fantasy VII Ever Crisis worth getting into?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Is that Earthbound/Mother or Undertale?
-
KH General Chat
How many of you have actually bought the Kingdom Hearts skins in Fortnite? I’d really love to know! I’m curious how many people decided to pick them up, so let me know if you got one or even all of them!
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Thank you!
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Can Epic Games delete your account if you’ve been inactive for a long time? I remember playing Fortnite once in my life and then never playing it again. However, I wanted to give it another try because you can use a replica of the Kingdom Key in the game. Unfortunately, it says that my account can no longer be found.
-
KH General Chat
Has anyone played Fortnite recently? How’s the Keyblade gameplay?
-
KH General Chat
I think I saw an interview on Twitter with the Sonic game director where he said that the Sonic in Fortnite is actually an android version of the real Sonic, because they weren’t allowed to have Sonic use guns. Maybe this could also be an android version of Sora?
-
KH General Chat
Are these confirmed to be the actual current versions of Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Roxas? Or are they data versions or something like that?
-
KH General Chat
At this point, I honestly don’t know whether I should be happy that Kingdom Hearts is now part of Fortnite or just cry.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
If Disney and Square Enix are willing to let Sora wield guns, then I think it’s about time we got a proper Kingdom Hearts fighting game.
-
KH General Chat
At least they made the right choice this time and went with KH2 Sora instead of KH1 Sora, unlike in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. KH2 Sora is way more iconic than KH1 Sora.
-
KH General Chat
Why are Sora and Roxas allowed to use guns, but SEGA never allowed Sonic to use them?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Is it true that Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts will also collab with Fortnite?
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
And do you people think Final Fantasy will also appear in Fortnite?