Everything posted by 0blivion0athkeeper
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
What happened? Why is agent Jay here?
-
KH General Chat
You think there will be news on March 28?
-
KH General Chat
Riku and Terra.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Thank you!☀️ ☀️
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
What does "sike" mean? https://tenor.com/view/psych-psyche-sike-jessie-joke-gif-17011231 https://tenor.com/view/psych-psyche-sike-jessie-joke-gif-17011231
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Do you guys not have phones?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
https://tenor.com/view/wahoo-mario-the-super-mario-bros-movie-woohoo-yahoo-gif-27210842
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Are there new weapons in Wilds??
-
KH General Chat
Coded needs a remake again.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
MH Wilds sold more units than FF16 or FF7 Rebirth??
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Persona 4 remake or Persona 6?
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
What happened to Cyndaquill??
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
KH General Chat
Is this called "Simple & Clean"?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
You could make a mobile application called potato Berries Pokémon application for 99$ and it would sell.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
It will sell regardless. I think at this point you can make anything you want and put the Pokémon name on it and it will sell.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
It is mainly focused to be a game for children.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I know games like The Witcher exist on Nintendo Switch as well but I do not think that Pokémon can keep up with that.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
It is impressive how big the world is and the Nintendo Switch can load it one go. I hope the next Kingdom Hearts game will be similar. Kingdom Hearts 3 was impressive but the Nintendo Switch is weaker than a Playstation or Xbox.
-
KH General Chat
Xehanort met Terranort, Ansem, Xemnas and Young Xehanort. What if Sora is doing that next? We are going to met all different versions of Sora.
-
KH General Chat
Did it ever happened that Sora meet himself??
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Monster Hunter World remains the best game.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Are those not ten years old? I think they were released 2015.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Did anybody here played the recent pokemon games? I think they are called Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet or something?