Everything posted by 0blivion0athkeeper
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Was there not a remake rumour as well?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
What happened to Final Fantasy 9?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
That is the absolute reason why it could happen though.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Remaster? It sounds too stupid too happen.
-
KH General Chat
A Facebook exclusive game?
- KH General Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
KH General Chat
No biggie! It can happen.
-
KH General Chat
But the enhanced gameplay is because of the ps5 not because there is some sort of patch, correct?
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
Congratulations.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Great. Where is kh4?
-
KH General Chat
I am not familiar with PlayStation3 emulation but I would just use Google or YouTube. https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=playstation3+emulation+rpsc3+tutorial https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=playstation3+emulation+rpsc3+tutorial
-
KH General Chat
That does sound suspicious. Do you own the games yourself on PlayStation3? I do not want to do any mod work here but emulation is only legal if you own the original games yourself. Otherwise it is considered piracy.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Is this also the case for PS4?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
That sounds interesting!
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Was World not the best selling MH game?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Is it not bad PR releasing a beta with issues? Even when they say they have fixed the issues in the full version.
- KH General Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Is this the first demo?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Someone needs to make a list how many games release before kingdom hearts 4.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
And Crisis Core Reunion was a bad remake.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Was this not rumoured for five years?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
My brother got me a 25$ eShop Card for christmas and I still have not used it. I could buy all three for them for 23$.