Everything posted by 0blivion0athkeeper
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Is this a port, remake or remaster?
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
KH General Chat
I wonder if we will ever see a remake of a Kingdom Hearts game again.
-
KH General Chat
Kingdom Hearts 1 really looked weird and strange.
-
KH General Chat
The heartless obey me now Sora. Now I have nothing to fear.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Is he also not friends with Masahiro Sakurai?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Nomura-san is friends with everyone.
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
KH General Chat
These does not look like official merchandise.
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
The Persona 4 remake is real? Where is the Final Fantasy IX remake.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Elden Ring movie?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Tell that to Square Enix releasing Cloud versions of Kingdom Hearts.
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Is today news day?
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Did something happened why they do not want them again for this character voice?
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Was this ever done before? Locking an entire device? I think I have heard this the first time.
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat