Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kybelladonna20 (Koby Dykes)

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kybelladonna20 (Koby Dykes)

  1. That’s a good way of putting it
  2. I’m not sure yet
  3. We’ll see I’m pretty on edge bout KH4
  4. Something like the manga is what I would want
  5. I’m sorry but I just don’t agree But I guess it doesn’t matter
  6. My thoughts on Nomura’s interview
  7. You have to see they faces first
  8. Hmmm . . . concern
  9. Imma be honest the reaction to Nomura’s statements are disheartening to me
  10. Fingers crossed
  11. Still don’t like KH4 Sora’s design but it’s easy to draw I’ll give it that
  12. The world my never know
  13. Good I hated that mini game controlled like ass
  14. I actually quite like 3 a lot
  15. Man I love Sora’s designs (expect 4)
  16. Kinda had not choice since you need to do em to get the ultima weapon
  17. I never really like the gummi stuff in any of the games, just feels like filler while you wait for the actual reason you’re playing
  18. Yeah, I imagine Moana or Luca could provide a good environment to swim
  19. Nah it a dearly beloved mix, they sound similar but it’s definitely dearly beloved
  20. I hope it’s a worldwide release
  21. I’m still not completely sold yet, but unlike 3 KH4 is probably gonna need to earn my excitement
  22. Nah we’ll just stand around exposing bullshit that’ll show em

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top