Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kybelladonna20 (Koby Dykes)

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kybelladonna20 (Koby Dykes)

  1. Nah I know what I said probably his weakest design if you as me
  2. Let’s try this again, no the more I look at kh4 Sora’s design the more I dislike it
  3. Standard
  4. Yes Revive the clown shoes
  5. Oof I wasn’t expecting anything anytime soon just to be clear
  6. Looks like we’re going without news for a while, which I suppose was to be expected
  7. I think it looks better here than the 3D model
  8. What if the masters plan is just to dump all the darkness in Quadratum and yeet off back to the main universe
  9. It’ll be funny that’s for certain
  10. You’re probably right, Don and Goof are loyal sons of bitches they’ll reach Sora somehow
  11. Rasies an interesting question y’all think Donald and Goofy will make it to Quadratum
  12. Brings up how Donald and Goofy deserve new designs, they’ve been rocking the same treads since KH1
  13. You know what I wanted to see, what Luxu’s original body looks like
  14. Wonder what other styles of clothing they’ll be
  15. The hat is eh, my issue is with the keyblade. It clashes too much with the mostly white coat Also the design itself is pretty generic
  16. Player characters designs pretty dope
  17. That’s what I thought at a first
  18. That damn box, it better be those most legendary thing in there with how they’ve be hyping it up
  19. I’d only be ok with the OT in kingdom hearts
  20. Yeah it was Mickey
  21. Me too, for like 5 minutes until the gameplay get repetitive
  22. There just needs to be better balancing

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top