Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaredSoraKensaCult

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult

  1. HOLY SHIT DUCK SEASON IS SCARY I knew it was a horror game but I regret playing it on my cousins oculus And I got the ending
  2. Cool
  3. > Do you ever wonder if we'll get a kh game where Sora doesn't lose his powers at the end? I'm sure they keep doing it just for the sake of gameplay. @Plancake they didn’t do it at the end of Kh2. He just got lazy. Or ddd is the hardest challenge Sora has ever faced
  4. Don’t play Switch on tv tho For twewy. It’s very buggy
  5. Thatd be cool
  6. Tho since when has anyone actually remembered DDD
  7. Seriously
  8. Same for wow
  9. My friends handshake w me is the Macarena
  10. Until Disney or WB buys the other
  11. Tho I said this in Twewy Chat but can someone send the trailer for twewy anime Tho not on YT
  12. Can anyone send the twitter trailer for the twewy anime Tho not the YT one
  13. Habby Birbday
  14. Anyone else think that crossing field(sao theme song) sounds like a sonic song.
  15. God why I saw a gender bent vegeta fanfic, you don’t want to know what gb Vegeta’s name was(hint, it’s rated r on the unclean scale)
  16. Looks like he’s respected to me. At least they’re not making crash gaycough* naughty dog*cough
  17. I like it. Tho maybe there’ll be a og crash costume dlc This is activision we are talking about
  18. firetruck
  19. I think it could be cool

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top