Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult
-
KH General Chat
Honestly I just want any of the kh3 keyblades. WAIT. Monsters inc keyblade?
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
Tho the keyblade is ugly for toy box. Tho Pirates would be fun
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
Then zero one and I’m saying Coronas keyblade are needed, they could do fun stuff w it Or Hunny Spout
-
KH General Chat
Then there’s no kh3(I don’t count starlight)
-
KH General Chat
Oh. Yeah I forgot about finrir, my build rendered it obsolete
-
KH General Chat
No. Divine rose is kh1
-
KH General Chat
Tho I want to see 2 become one Wait does Kh2 have any
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
Oh. I just thought u forgot days. It’s understandable
-
KH General Chat
Good! Some Days action
-
KH General Chat
Right! And MA and BGB are completely original
-
KH General Chat
Yee Which one is ddd’s keyblade
-
KH General Chat
Anyone else want more keyblades on khux. Like skull noise
-
Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
- Memes Chat
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
I just want another stitch- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat