Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaredSoraKensaCult

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult

  1. It’s to make sure you get all the electrum/Dark Matter Ree
  2. Anyone else wonder if Percy Jackson could be in a future kh game, sure the movie was terrible but they could make it look a bit different.
  3. PROTECC GROVER
  4. Every 5 levels you’ll get 150 Up until 600 where it gets a bit different
  5. > Playing White, and this just happened @Le Weed I played black, and white 2 so I got the og and sequel stories. I named my self “my dude” turning everyone into a chill person
  6. 104%!!! How
  7. I did it on n sane
  8. On high road I just stayed on the ropes
  9. Gets the hearts of the seven guardians like the ut souls.
  10. Lol
  11. REEEEEEE
  12. cough* Mr. Bond. *cough Ree
  13. ❤️?????? the chaos emeralds
  14. Majoras great! Oot wasn’t my favorite, it was just reusing Lttps ideas Majora was a fresh idea
  15. We had it on our Wii. Thanks VC. To I’ve played most other zeldas. Such as, Lttp, Oot, Majora, Albw, TP, WW, and BotW
  16. Plus it’s really fun plus hard
  17. I’m going back to lttp It’s the first Zelda I ever played and beat
  18. I’m trying to but I’m getting distracted by Lttp and AC3
  19. I don’t play fortnite, crash is fun but really hard
  20. You know crash itself is failure
  21. Or Shrek
  22. Ur TOo LaTe
  23. I just want the shield

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top