Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaredSoraKensaCult

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult

  1. I have a love of sloths I cried once at a zoo when I saw one...
  2. Lol
  3. Oh I thought those were living people in the RG
  4. Beat and Rhyme are awesome in ddd
  5. Yep The stickblade is op
  6. Life is good I’m going to teach my bro to play kh
  7. It’s worse than dark Inferno But it’s more fun tho And better than ornstein and Smough
  8. They know some of us have gone crazy trying to figure out the lore
  9. Maybe those whose ug selfs get erased. They can’t do the Game
  10. I HATE ANSEMS LASER BALLS. THEY STUNLOCK ME Oh god that ordeal is over
  11. Prolly. Welp. I’m ded
  12. I did young nort first. Then Xemnas. Than Answm
  13. Same 4 young nort
  14. > Pray @ElectriCole lol Pray to Kingdom hearts that mansex doesn’t destroy you
  15. Have Ultima
  16. What if you don’t have Ultima like an idiot I do
  17. I do him 1st try on Kh2 crit And I just practiced Soon he wasn’t a issue Anyone else think that the only way to beat the tri Norts on crit is to shotlock spam
  18. Now I need to kill saix. LETS DO THIS MOTHERfiretruckER
  19. What we need is Re:358/2
  20. It was just to hard for ds
  21. I still think 358 is the best behind 2/bbs
  22. It’s my favorite to me. I started my kh journey on 358/2
  23. > Although a good method of unlocking the lucky emblem locations is by going to your save file, pressing each shoulder button exactly 4 times and then deleting the save file. It unlocks a code that immediately restores the file, but with all the lucky emblems found. @Harveywallbanger our plans have been dashed by you far more times than i care to count Vector to the Roxas is the best kh3 theme(Vector + Roxas)
  24. Xigbar saying “if I had a keyblade I’d be different” Luxu is a keyblade master who’s better than nort

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top