Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaredSoraKensaCult

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult

  1. I loved all the stuff in bh6
  2. Then it goes to hell w frozen
  3. I do KoC first instead of toy box. It’s my 3rd favorite. Behind pirates and Bh6
  4. Nope. 2nd But 1st w Ultima And proud
  5. But now i must mash Y
  6. OKP isn’t that
  7. Datboi and WatRThos. I’m WatRThos
  8. I SAW MINE AND MY FRIENDS USERNAME!
  9. In the cutscene where Sora rides the keyblades. I see aurons keyblade. And The Kh2 pirates keyblade
  10. My child!
  11. Oh. You tested
  12. Good Idea So keep the save I’m playing on but I can ng+ to get the cheat for critical
  13. You know I’m doing it when I start critical mode ng+ do I need to delete my original new game +
  14. The username thing in kh3 was awesome
  15. And jamming to demon tide theme
  16. Now. If you excuse me. I’m finding my name in KGY
  17. I’m 14, I’ve pored 39 hours into this game. If you are lying. THAN GO TO HELL
  18. Blobby if ur lying I will report you
  19. Damn. Do I need to delete the ng+ file
  20. But. Do I need to delete my main file
  21. Wait. So I can do it to critical mode ng+ and it work
  22. > Although a good method of unlocking the lucky emblem locations is by going to your save file, pressing each shoulder button exactly 4 times and then deleting the save file. It unlocks a code that immediately restores the file, but with all the lucky emblems found. @Harveywallbanger so both shoulders at the same time? And does it work on Xbox
  23. Here’s something I don’t understand. When we meet the frog noise. They erase a few people. But what happens if they erase someone alive Their reflection in the UG

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top