Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ScaredSoraKensaCult

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ScaredSoraKensaCult

  1. Matpat doing fnaf vr is making me cackle
  2. Figure it out?
  3. Don’t. Just do lucky emblems
  4. Save the king/queen
  5. Stk+ and stq+ are awesome
  6. That’s good
  7. It’s more balanced
  8. Just use oathkeeper
  9. Was easy for me because I was Lv 55 on beginner
  10. Elder scrolls has been on every console since ps3
  11. It’s a massive ditto-Muk
  12. I’m doing ng+
  13. I’m looking for my name on kh3 now I’m in graveyard
  14. > Why, are the japanese gonna spy through your kinect that you haven't hooked up in 6 years? ? @Kylvex#3759 nah. It just wastes data
  15. I can’t. My dad won’t allow dlc on his Xbox
  16. Nameless star is Skuld and she’s experiment X Or Ava
  17. No Shoves Donald inside Chicas body
  18. Um. So every star is a world. That means in 20 years when Disney owns everything. Sora Donald and goofy will be getting jumpscared By freedy
  19. Crash 4: WOOOO

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top